Experience Fresh Showers
Chlorine, commonly used to disinfect tap water, can make your skin dry, sensitive, flaky and itchy. It irritates your eyes and makes your hair dry and unmanageable. Worse yet, chlorine and chlorine by-products aggravate symptoms for many asthma, allergy, sinus and emphysema sufferers. Your body can absorb more chlorine in a 10-minute shower than from drinking 8 glasses of the same water. The Showerwise Filtration System reduces chlorine by 95%; also reduces combined chlorine, hydrogen sulfide (sulfur), scale, sediment, iron oxide, and odors.
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal